ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Data elements

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Data elements
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:56:23 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

Here's the simplified list of Whois data elements. I've identified elements present in three or fewer registries with *s and elements present in only a single registry with a single *. There are few enough of these fields that it may not be helpful to retain these notations. Because I've derived this from Thomas' list, there are some data elements that are excluded from this list because they don't seem to relate to the core area of privacy (such as trademark information). I'd propose we send out this relatively straightforward list as part of our cover letter to constituencies.

General Information
 - Domain Status
 - Domain Name ID
 - Domain Name