ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] chart of WHOIS data elements

  • To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, "Thomas Roessler" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] chart of WHOIS data elements
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:11:45 -0500
  • Cc: "Barbara Roseman" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dan Halloran (E-mail)" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, probably my LAST post of 2003 since I have to go celebrate like all sane people, the end of 2003 and the beginning of 2004.

Steve, my thanks to you, too. I can see why yours are starting to cross! First, we all need LARGER PRINT. :-)

I promise to review both, TOMORROW, after I awaken... and may have comments THEN.

Like Steve, I wish all a Happy New Year!

Mar