ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Draft Questions for GAC

  • To: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow2tf] Draft Questions for GAC
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:16:48 +0100
  • Cc: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kathy!

I'd add this one:

	6) Does your country have ... laws that govern whether a
	service providere can condition the provision of the service
	on the user's consent to the collection and/or processing of
	data not needed for the provision of the service?

		a) If you are a common law country, are there legal
		cases that control such behavior?

(Less cumbersome wording welcome.)

Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/