ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

AW: [dow2tf] Schedule

  • To: "'Jordyn A. Buchanan'" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [dow2tf] Schedule
  • From: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:08:49 +0100
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I had a look at the proposed time table and tried to make a excel sheet
out
of it. Beside the table of Jordyn you will find a slightly different
version
which is my vison of our time table. This new time table would have the
benefit
that the constituencies could discuss their position during the Rom
meeting face
to face which might not be a bad idea with four difficult policy
processes going
on at the same time. Since we are already extending the PDP timelines I
don't see
a reason to rush.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		           Tel
+49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@xxxxxxxxxx