ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Statement of interest

Dear TF members,

my name is Thomas Keller and I'm working for Schlund + Partner
a Registrar in Germany representing the Registrar Constituency
in TF2.

As Registrars we are obligated by the RAA to run a own  whois server
for .com and .net domains and to transfer all relevant whois data as
stated in the RRA and RRA to so called "Thick Registries" at the
point of domain registration. Therefore we are affected by all changes
to the current ICANN whois policy.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@xxxxxxxxxx

Am 11.12.2003 schrieb GNSO SECRETARIAT:
> [To: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Task Force members,
>
> Please provide some information regarding your interest in the Whois PDP
> Task Force to append to our published reports at the conclusion of our
> work. Your statement should include information on who you are representing
> through your participation in the Task Force, what is your professional
> affiliation (employment, etc.), and if you have any additional interest
> that it would be appropriate to share, such as sitting on the Board of a
> Registry or other directly related business.
>
> You can address your replies to Barbara (roseman@xxxxxxxxx) or to Glen
> (gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
>
> Regards,
>
> Barbara Roseman

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w