ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Paragraphs and footnotes

  • To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Paragraphs and footnotes
  • From: "Jeremy Banks" <Jeremy.Banks@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:28:58 +0100
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff

Regarding the format of the report, I have concerns regarding the use of
paragraphs and footnotes to highlight the different positions within TF1
especially where there is an even split on opinion.  I feel that it
would be much clearer, and removes any obvious preferences/ambiguities,
to have the positions of the TF members included in the main body of the
document. Once voting has taken place on each of the recommendations,
the results can be recorded against the relevant position.

Regards

Jeremy