ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Preliminary Report v. 4

  • To: "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Preliminary Report v. 4
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:29:24 -0400
  • Cc: "'gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I spent some time this weekend working on the Preliminary Report.  We are
getting down to the wire and I still need contributions from the following
people:

Barbara:  Description of the Process
Jeremy:  Summary of Needs and Justifications
Paul:  Summary of uses by Registrars of Whois information

Please prepare to be on the call.  This is one of the last calls before we
need to approve the Report for Publication next week.

 <<Whois TF 1 - Preliminary Report v 0.4.doc>>

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.