ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Fwd: [dow2tf] Notification, Accountability, and Balance

  • To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Fwd: [dow2tf] Notification, Accountability, and Balance
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 10:10:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am forwarding Thomas Roessler's excellent
post to TF 2 to this TF 1 list. It follows up on
the discussions we had Tuesday (May 4) about
certification, notification, etc.

Basically it articulates a reciprocity principle that
provides a sound basis for any compromise proposal
acceptable to all constituencies.

We in NCUC consider recprocal accountability
to be a requirement that we can't back down on.
Please keep it in mind as we go forward.

--MM