ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Constituency Statements

  • To: "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Constituency Statements
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:56:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I have put all of the constituency statements into 1 document for us to look
at today.  I want you all to consider whether we should cut out the parts of
the statements that do not relate to TF 1 for the purpose of our Preliminary
Report.  Please let me know if you think this is possible.  Also enclosed is
the latest list of items that we have been discussing.  We will need to
further refine this today.

Jeff

 <<TF Constituency Statements.doc>>  <<Whois TF 1 Statement - 4-20.doc>>

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center