ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

Re: [dow1tf] Draft minutes/notes WHOIS tf1, January 6, 2004

  • To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow1tf] Draft minutes/notes WHOIS tf1, January 6, 2004
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:23:34 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Glen,
I hope you can incorporate the exchange we had about public
comments. My memory-based sense of what transpired
goes something like this:

Mueller asks when public comments indicate a clear direction
for a proposed recommendation or policy to be changed,
whether the TF can and will change it.

Roseman: Unless the TF meets again, preliminary PDP reports
only allow the  comments
to be noted in the report by the TF and passed on to the
Council; Council may take account of them to amend the
report.

General: agreement that PDP might be modified to
permit direct responses to public comments at the TF level.

>>> "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/07/04 11:32AM >>>
[To: dow1tf[at]gnso.icann.org]

Attached please find the draft minutes/notes of the WHOIS tf1 teleconference
held on January 6, 2004.

Please let me know if you would like any changes made or anything added.

Thank you very much.

Glen
GNSO Secretariat