ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] TR: whois pdp -- input from the gac

  • To: "1DOW1tf" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] TR: whois pdp -- input from the gac
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:12:50 +0100
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Suzanne Sene [mailto:ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : vendredi 2 janvier 2004 19:41
A : bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : whois pdp -- input from the gac

hi bruce, and happy new year.   as the convenor of the gac whois working
group, i wanted to share a copy of the questionnaire that was sent to
all gac members, so you and the whois task forces would have an idea of
the information we are seeking to obtain and subsequently to share with
the gnso.  responses are still coming in and we will need to reach
agreement on a format for the submission of a composite of the responses
outlining the public policy uses of whois data.  please let me know if
you have any questions, or anticipate any specific requests the whois
task forces might have for the gac (unless such requests have already
been shared with the interim gac liaison, the gac secretariat?).
thanks, suz.

Suzanne R. Sene
Senior Policy Advisor
NTIA/OIA