ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

RE: [dow1tf] Prior whois task force work within ICANN

  • To: "Barbara Roseman" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow1tf] Prior whois task force work within ICANN
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:13:27 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara, the TF also made a presentation in Ghana. These are the presentations that I sent you earlier. IF you can just locate the versions on the archive, great, but if not, I've got all of them on my desktop from when we made the presentations.  These presentations are similar since they were "work in progress" in the early versions.

I think you will want to provide all of these informational items to all three TFs; since some of the members of the TFs may not have been able to participate in the public meetings, fora, workshops, etc.

Of help to the Task Forces may also be the transcripts that were made of the TF meetings, especially when there were guest speakers from the ccTLDS. again, these are in the archives of the WHOIS TF.

I am not on broadband, and won't be forwarding them again until I return to broadband, 12/30. Let me know if you need them again.

They should be made available in PDF, as well, since some do not have PowerPoint on their computers, and find PDF more "friendly".

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036