ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Prior whois task force work within ICANN

  • To: dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Prior whois task force work within ICANN
  • From: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:30:56 -0800
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whois Task Force Final Report on Accuracy and Bulk Access:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030219.WhoisTF-accuracy-and-bulkaccess.html

The powerpoint presentations for this task force were presented in Bucharest and Shanghai, but I was unable to find them already on the ICANN website. I will post them as soon as possible.

DNSO index of prior Task Forces dealing with Whois and related issues:
 http://www.dnso.org/dnso/nctaskforcesindex.html

Montreal Whois workshop archives, including video and real-time captioning
http://www.icann.org/montreal/whois-topic.htm#Tuesday24June2003