ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

Re: [dow1-2tf] Moving forward on recommendations 1 and 2

Hi Steve:

The Council actually discussed our progress on Tuesday and recommended that we proceed in a manner somewhat similar to what you suggest. I'll try to review the notes and write up a summary today so that we can discuss in some more detail on tomorrow's call.

Jordyn