RE: [dow1-2tf] Any call 2/8?
- To: metalitz@xxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: [dow1-2tf] Any call 2/8?
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:07:19 -0500
- In-reply-to: <AEC255FE63E15242B7C16532227D7C8E64A0D4@smmail.local.iipa.com>
- Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>I assume not. Jordyn and I are here in Amsterdam,as is Glen and Thomas. I don't know what
Jordyn's travel challenges are. I am "technically" available for a call at 11 EST/5 p.m. in
Europe, IF there is a call, but need to know shortly. </P>
<P>Do we have an agenda item planned?</P>
<P>I continue to urge our two co-chairs to either develop a plan for scheduling the
additional sources that have been nominated to hear from, such as .name; .ca, or allow a few of
the TF members to work together to get those calls scheduled. I am at the WGIG and
Prep-COM beginning 2/14 - 2/26. It is going to be very difficult for me to participate
personally, while at those meetings, but if there is a transcript, as we have established would
be undertaken, I can keep up.</P>
<P>Can we hear from our co-chairs regarding how to move ahead with these scheduling challenges?
<DIV></DIV>>From: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "GNSO Secretariat"
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: [dow1-2tf] Any call 2/8?
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:41:08 -0500
<DIV></DIV>>I assume Task Force 1/2 is not having a call tomorrow (Tuesday