ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

Re: [dow1-2tf] BC contribution to TF

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow1-2tf] BC contribution to TF
  • From: Marc Schneiders <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:35:12 +0100 (CET)
  • Cc: <dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxx>, David Fares <DFares@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.DE also has differentiated access. If you use the port 43 access, you
only learn whether the domain exists. For more details you have to use
the website and agree first, that you will not abuse etc. And you
won't get a phone number or email address, BTW. That is how I remember
it. The whois part of the website is at present under maintenance...

Marc Schneiders
NCUC Council Rep