ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

[dow1-2tf] scheduling for tiered access

  • To: <dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1-2tf] scheduling for tiered access
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:52:35 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had sent off a request to Andy and Leslie and just sent them a reminder.
I'll call Andy in the pm. if I don't hear from them earlier on dates. We
could also invite in some other experts to discuss topics with us in the
meantime. I do agree that we should invite in .ca, but we need to be aware
of where they are actually at, in terms of stages.

How about inviting .name to participate in a call with us?