[council] FOR INFORMATION: Final version of GNSO Council input on proposed RDS Review scope

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FOR INFORMATION: Final version of GNSO Council input on proposed RDS Review scope
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 18:47:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councilors,

Please find attached the final version of the GNSO Council’s input on the
proposal for a limited scope for the forthcoming RDS Review. As no further
comments were received by the deadline that had been agreed on by the Council
in December, this is the version that we will forward to our colleagues who are
coordinating the RDS Review. We are circulating it for your information, so
that you can see the substantive input first drafted by Susan and Keith, with
the additional edits provided subsequently by the IPC, incorporated in a letter
format.

Thanks and cheers
Mary