[council] RE: On to 2017...

  • To: "jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: On to 2017...
  • From: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:15:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=16562; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1482938177; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=4uS+YPcc7cVJF0G1VxaISdYI4SXiLIHtDUHiC5X/55I=; b=d+NHrAz6GlTWwgYBsTgMESU3AovAlJftPifMHMppRPSE+JZMiPXPHo2D jjw6DOw8bjlnmsrk+t1DdPOcPIUnpYU0Kfd/p9REIUpYNqtnXQ2swOn+3 jmnze4TLPwRFITpN69dAgL2dch17pL3lH1duEIlaNpVEmHZjLfE3em4Sa FM5QzX7CUqlOm/GvxPbmNJ1EMpD8nQlG5Imrg+AY4P6N9bbXDxVHr8XLz gcitBxXCrbtdmbA/+Mo/POpFIEVqZDUK/Mhp9irV0RwnH2PvFZUXgyKvy 8IxS5TnMX9b3hs6FqPV+HPShAzHZOnOSU8M/U7tM4a4zsjMawfjKXiRPv g==;