Your input requested - FW: [council] Document for RDS Review Team Charter Discussion

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Your input requested - FW: [council] Document for RDS Review Team Charter Discussion
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:33:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

As discussed today, please take this document back to your SG/Cs for input and
provide any comments back to the Council mailing list by Tuesday 20 December.
This will allow for further discussion, as needed, on Wednesday and Thursday
with a view to submitting a response to staff by Thursday 22 December COB (LA
time).

Thanks,

Marika