Re: [council] For your review - GNSO Review of GAC Communique Hyderabad

  • To: policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] For your review - GNSO Review of GAC Communique Hyderabad
  • From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:37:13 -0200
  • Cc: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul,

There is no problem in GAC using the word "abuse". It's the word that the
industry uses anyways; I use it in a daily basis. The problem is not in using
it, but using it in a way that implies it has a clear definition that could
base a framework on. As long as we remember that it is a "I know it when I see
it" term, we can make progress.

Rubens