[council] Appointments Procedure proposal

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Appointments Procedure proposal
  • From: "Edward Morris" <egmorris1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:17:05 +0000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everybody,

Attached please find the GNSO Appointments Procedure that Susan and I have
worked together to create. I'm proud of it and think we've come up with
something that respects the diversity of the GNSO and will allow us to nominate
our best candidates for positions within the ICANN community.

You'll note that in section 1(a) we still have one item we'd like the Council
to consider and make a determination on: the composition of the proposed GNSO
Selection Committee.

I'm sure both Susan and myself would be happy to answer any questions you may
have. Suggestions to improve upon our work, of course, are encouraged and
welcome.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank Susan for her exceptionally hard work in
making this policy proposal a reality. It has been nothing less than a complete
delight to work with her on this and I'm very happy I had the opportunity to do
so.

Kind Regards,

Edward Morris

Sent from my iPhone