Re: [council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC
- To: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:05:44 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=B1DkvPEvtqGzFPKJtRvAJGbN8cKEpb9Q/Is7nfSfaB8=; b=Xolz8rXq0ELFvkq49bOax8Kc6cqDCR93o6mgYZW/df8IAoIKjt3LNizqQaAViEIAV0vWSSlx10NqwPZpYvKzil5knbQGMP7xXt69zqWc/ozFNTPr/MKkw4A5nw3LMqLM0daoAwuHf694LjUWCHWKGXqbB9UVBo1WaZxP99MN2Tg=
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSUWztIzh6wHktGEiYBL8Uby6j5w==
- Thread-topic: [council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/f.1a.0.160910
Thanks, Terri, and all who attended this session. And huge Kudos to Jen and
Wolf-Ulrich for their leadership on this effort.
From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Terri Agnew
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 9:45
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation
plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC
Please find the attendance of the call attached to this email and the MP3 and
Adobe Connect recording below for the GNSO Review implementation plan webinar
held on Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC.
Adobe Connect Recording:
The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master
Mailing list archives: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-review-wg/
Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/ZhmsAw
** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list **
Adobe Connect chat transcript for 08 December 2016
Terri Agnew:Welcome to the GNSO Review implementation plan webinar held on
Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC for 60 minutes.
Terri Agnew:agenda wiki page (with slides)
Julf Helsingius:I am in a pretty noisy office, so I will probably not use the
Terri Agnew:Thank you for this information Julf
David Olive:Welcome Everyone
Julie Hedlund:As this is a webinar we have no need for statements of interest.
Julie Hedlund:That has been removed from the agenda.
Stefania Milan:Hello everyone. Thanks for organizing this webminar
James Bladel:Good so far! :)
Amr Elsadr:My only comment is that this tool/table is incredibly helpful.
Julf Helsingius:Yes, this is really good for understanding the process. Thanks!
James Bladel:Makes sense. Thank you.
Julie Hedlund:@James: Also note that this is a suggested timeline. A more
precise and likely compressed timeline will be developed in implementation.
James Bladel:Got it.
Amr Elsadr:I'm assuming that all of this is being communicated to the OEC.
James Bladel:Agree, Wolf-Ulrich. We can highlight that in the motion and
communicate it to the OEC
Julie Hedlund:@Amr: Yes, we are in touch with the OEC and they were invited
to attend this webinar also.
David Olive:Thanks Jen and All
Julf Helsingius:Thanks - appreciated!
James Bladel:Thank you Jen & Wolf-Ulrich for lending us some of your time &
expertise on this. Very helpful!
Julie Hedlund:@Thanks Jen and all!
Lawrence Olawale-Roberts:Thanks All
Julie Hedlund:Happy holidays to all!
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben:Thanks and bye
Darcy Southwell:Thank you!
James Bladel:Thanks all.
Amr Elsadr:Thanks Jen..., for seeing this through over the past few years!! :)
Amr Elsadr:Thanks all. Bye.