Re: [council] GNSO Council meetings time rotation tool
- To: "Milan, Stefania" <Stefania.Milan@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council meetings time rotation tool
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 15:36:47 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Cc: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=v3dq8aoyFSJLZcoGF/0MzTRNd03WesptnbWtlloqmPo=; b=pzafMb4f0QPt6PnrAhmtjruhcOz+z4AZmn7G1/J17nbodvdQIQxlXZsPEJ9nH+PwJkpNbC1FEJXre0bAYMCUlF+/BmYyOW/8eyelcTxS3n6H2/dcDCP7n7/1ywbjGE+wD+th0BHFs+omtAl30dy7Yr+vXhuu+wpmYnX+LVeeUAg=
- In-reply-to: <25EA4965-FC70-48AC-9D93-6F468C0C3E82@EUI.eu>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C53886EF-3B92-423A-9CB7-759E46EB3D26@godaddy.com> <25EA4965-FC70-48AC-9D93-6F468C0C3E82@EUI.eu>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHST8ms4sko3D50502/CHZKiQrTIKD8gjj6//+5DgA=
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO Council meetings time rotation tool
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/f.1a.0.160910
Let’s give folks another 24 hours to comment or raise concerns, then we’ll fix
these dates and times, and Nathalie can publish the schedule.
Appreciate everyone’s help in finalizing this calendar!
From: "Milan, Stefania" <Stefania.Milan@xxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:50
To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List
<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Wong
<mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>,
Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council meetings time rotation tool
Seems very reasonable, James.
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 6, 2016, at 15:06, James M. Bladel
Thank you, Nathalie.
Colleagues, as you can see from this tool, the “span” of time zones, along with
the distribution of Councilors within those time zones, hasn’t changed much
since last year. For example, we exchanged Mason for Darcy (Yay Portland!),
Volker for Michele, David for Rafik, etc.
It was also this time last year when we shifted the rotation from 3 meeting
timeslots, down to 2, after having determined that more time slots created
significant complexities with little benefit. So if there aren’t any
objections, I propose that we keep the current 2 time slots, and adopt the
meeting calendar that was previously circulated.
From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of Nathalie Peregrine
Date: Monday, December 5, 2016 at 17:32
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>,
Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>>, Julie Hedlund
Subject: [council] GNSO Council meetings time rotation tool
From the Council meeting on the 1st December 2016, an action item for staff
was to use a time rotation tool to visualise how the current time rotation of
Council meetings fits in with Council member locations.
The following Google doc covers the 24hr clock with all Council member
timezones (row 3) and how many members per said timezone (row 4). Our current
times of 12:00 UTC and 21:00 UTC are highlighted in column R.
Specialist, SOAC Support (GNSO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx%20>
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive
courses<learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express
permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.