AW: [council] Review Project List

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] Review Project List
  • From: "Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 21:15:39 +0100 (MET)
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Berry,

indeed, I was looking the redline version not understanding that the"2nd"
graph is also put in red lines.
Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: RE: [council] Review Project List
Datum: 2016-12-01T17:32:27+0100
Von: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "'WUKnoben'" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Glen de Saint Géry'"
<Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

If I understand correctly, you are referencing the red-line version of the
project list.

The difference, as you note, is based on time.  Specifically, what projects
have changed from the prior version to this current version.  The projects
are tabulated based on where they reside on the various phases of the
policy development process.

Here are a few explanations for the changes:

1.       Issue Identification – this is primarily the GNSO Council Actions
list.  Prior version showed 9 open items, while the current one shows 7.

2.       A project (Auctions Proceeds) moved to the Working Group phase, as
the Council (and other SO/ACs) approved its Charter in Hyderabad.  As you
know Members are being decided now, as well as a call for Participants is
underway.

3.       The GNSO Review WG motion will be considered at today’s meeting,
and as such, migrated from Working Group to Council Deliberations.  Once
adopted and later approved by the Board, it will migrate to Implementation.

4.       GAC-GNSO Consultation Group motion was adopted in Hyderabad, and
thus migrated to Implementation for staff action.

The red-line changes in the table below the graphs provide the primary key
to the changes.

I hope this is helpful.

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

@berrycobb