Re: [council] Reminder - each SG to identify one member for new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Reminder - each SG to identify one member for new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG
  • From: Erika Mann <erika@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:10:21 +0100
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=erikamann-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z3uULnjUIOKp67KqZC9GGNO/lkJ9B8ywN0wxbW/cXis=; b=pT0Wy13vNZ9jJWgemtpn1dSkP3q65LCKPJVHBMLvTdbbsNXd+g2pQd6XH+wI6bZU1/ dU2UsnsVwZo6rDyOq2xfT8OAnE6qx12/IpmOV0RAmow19Q/K9VlgEvdww67Vs26gDT20 mN3JWrs8ofgxsvPSB6UqUEBe9JYZ6MgwJpDj4QBNfW82rP16pHhLFEsIt0r79cjtDYLF rauwKE+u7LJ+qngTrFDT/gYSE5M1wtFv55cCMuDyfpI7NQLMBVue1Ptj0U6+QXxH6M7S 8zqWFM3KVXe3pc+aEvQhoAWRzYc27fPPGhd/KLiBIxJMcayq8JTMJA0muEQ8O8ZGg/5y ecEw==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy to help, I was one of the Board responsible Auction Proceed member.
Might be helpful for the GNSO.

Cheers,
Erika