[council] GNSO Review Implementation Plan

  • To: "Council, GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Review Implementation Plan
  • From: "Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:44:34 +0100 (MET)
  • Cc: "ICANN, GNSO-Secr., Glen" <GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wolfe, Jen" <jwolfe@dotbrand360.agency>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

I herewith introduce a motion to adopt the GNSO Review Implementation plan
elaborated by the Review WG. Motion and implementation plan are attached.
I'm happy to answer any question prior to the council call on 01 Dec.

May I suggest to invite Jen Wolfe, chair of the WG, to the meeting.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich