Re: [council] GNSO Meeting with the Board : Topics

  • To: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Meeting with the Board : Topics
  • From: "Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G." <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 06:01:13 -0600
  • Cc: "Paul McGrady" <policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:embedded-html; bh=bR5K38vgd2ob7zzAYpv9Zxvsl+AAjS8FnXCHZ9xYDpM=; b=ibpDbgYpQbNRvb+NfFdcSJ7y4eKWigjwJ8dyBYZkW3CD4NxgMUZCfyDWuwKPDiXkQt iKA33lh/MWdIlwrBaYytxVZndZkspGlzmjwR6Xk/FGglgRuHJunxGyRa0M43uwz9UqBn uupgCRygvx78tb3Ke5s1ZZVcH8KnBknQWD33uVBQdEl8axmkt+NlXel+TQUP5/d2+Inl p47tWf3/Kid0vuYDa5fwYzHGzW44zfLBufnPxTLsYJGH1IKc37LRuO8wi5hzYmd/JTbh 2j8IwSGKeiWsa/qTXNpk3eX2mquFl9JjBogBEB0faSu0+gSAKxR+oVjd6ZGv9klBso6r knaw==
  • Embedded-html: [{"HTML":[1199,19375],"plain":[649,6480],"uuid":"D736D75F-D26E-4E9B-B162-7589C9026C6E"}]
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1 on the trilateral idea Donna. Particularly if a short and poignant (1-2 slide) introduction to those issues can be made to the meeting. GAC meetings take longest to warm up, using up to 20% of the time available.

The drawback may be of course is again logistics: (a) the adequate size of the room and (b) adequate schedule, as the other bilateral meetings would have to be back to back (or front to front) to the joint one (1. GAC-Board, 2. GAC-Board-GNSO, 3. GAC -GNSO or something like that.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)