Re: [council] RE: Motion - GNSO Liaison to the GAC

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Motion - GNSO Liaison to the GAC
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:40:31 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=key-systems.net; h=content-type:content-type:in-reply-to:mime-version:user-agent :date:date:message-id:from:from:references:to:subject:subject; s=dkim; t=1477471231; x=1478335232; bh=k9EfeHG8UKn0GiJY9d3ndJNu newC0yMU5rcbSj9NXyA=; b=jOWslxG2fpF0oezzyQCrXCqd5NMHO6rvz+KfHIfK unkOC6kTxhI78H1++McaU+446DK3ibT95jDRLNC1P1FJbwGOunYTQXvJruxAG4LF vR/68DzGczAanes5Vo6rzLAF/G7USaw0xg0fWWPuWTKEHeAsSng7aWb7StyvFaZI yFc=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Likewise. Carlos has the necessary background from both worlds and I am convinced he will do an excellent job, as Mason did before him.

Best,

Volker