[council] FW: GNSO Meeting with the Board : Topics

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: GNSO Meeting with the Board : Topics
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 21:41:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Councilors –

Below, please see a note from Board support, including 2 questions the Board
would like to raise with us during our joint meeting in Hyderabad.

Additionally, please recall my “Call for Topics” from last week, as the agenda
for our joint meetings needs to be finalized by this Wednesday (26 OCT).    For
your convenience, Staff has prepared a centralized Wiki page (below) with the
Draft Agendas for all joint sessions.  Some of these are based on previous
meetings, so please suggest any edits or changes you’d like to see in India.

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62399849
Thank you,
J.