Re: [council] GNSO Council Response to the ICANN Board

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Response to the ICANN Board
  • From: Steve Chan <steve.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:33:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councilors,

We are nearing the suggested deadline for feedback on the draft GNSO Council
response to the ICANN Board and no additional input has yet been received. I
would like to suggest that an additional 12 hours be provided for input (1159
UTC on Wednesday, 19 October) after which, if none is received, staff will work
with Council leadership to have the letter sent as currently drafted.

The draft letter is attached for your convenience.

Best,
Steve

On 10/13/16, 12:59 PM, "Steve Chan" <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of