RE: [council] Fwd: [GAC] For GAC: Draft Report of the Independent Review of the Trademark Clearinghouse Available for Public Comment

  • To: Mason Cole <mason@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Fwd: [GAC] For GAC: Draft Report of the Independent Review of the Trademark Clearinghouse Available for Public Comment
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 23:21:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mason:

Please let Mark know that the PDP WG that is reviewing all RPMs in all gTLDs is
submitting questions to the TMCH as well as to registries and registrars to
gather more data from all of them in regard to the operation of the TMCH-linked
RPMs to date, and that we will be pleased to share that data with the GAC as it
is received and analyzed.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC