RE: [council] [Correspondence] Letter from Steve Crocker to James Bladel, Chair, GNSO Council

All,

Here is the long awaited IPC response (sorry it took so long to herd the cats):

“The IPC believes that all of the following reviews should be completed prior
to the opening of the next new gTLD application window:

Rights Protection Mechanism Phase 1
New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
SSR Review
CCT Review

Several in our number also believe that  Rights Protection Mechanism Phase 2
should be completed prior to the next round.  Some IPC members also believe
there are elements of WS2 which should be completed first."

I'm looking forward to further discussion on the list and in our next call.

Best,
Paul