[council] Re: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps
- To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 07:12:44 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=DRefJfOPPzrtkzNHKvf54Sb2kfNFPCeVhHbdyTwTVE0=; b=IMsNDtLHEpJFkh/2ATKezeqHWSKb3RVeFYdhZ10DOCM5a8yHUCEP4aK7p/9ksJbmJx/IZ1F8P/N1a23r9DqLLfusRrkSvuWdSpSBRxwU0lZJtt4duiKD/JJQC8fr83byjnsByWkKfXLwve9ToZmh0wziimpnVqny5FFlQYg5k14=
- In-reply-to: <D405C3A5.D72E0firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <A5477BCC-F03A-4B7D-B95D-B011AAE4174E@icann.org> <D405C3A5.D72E0email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSDs/XhlC5x0wL7EK/J2eAT5UnJ6CBCZWAgAEW+wA=
- Thread-topic: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/126.96.36.199930
Update - deadline has been extended until the end of the week (23 SEP).
From: James Bladel <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2016 at 22:33
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: FW: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps
Please see the note below from ICANN Meetings Staff regarding High Interest
sessions. The deadline was yesterday, but I have asked for an extension.
Please respond to the request for input, and feel free to circulate among your
SG/C membership, if this hasn't already been done.
From: David Olive <david.olive@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:david.olive@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 17:34
Subject: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps
A message from the Meetings team asking for your inputs.
Dear SO-AC Leaders:
A total of 15 potential topics for high-interest session slots have been
identified by your groups for ICANN57 in Hyderabad. With just seven slots
available for these, we'd like to invite you to take one more step towards
finalizing topics for the meeting.
Please see details for the potential topics at
and a corresponding review form at
As noted on the form, please use the following high-interest session criteria
to support your selections:
- Topic has potential to attract a large audience (200+) and be of interest
across most, if not all SO/ACs.
- Proposed format allows for adequate audience participation within a 75-90
minute session slot.
- Topic has clear goals and objectives which are closely aligned with ICANN's
mission and core values.
Your responses will be used to identify seven (7) topics for the main meeting
room high-interest session slots.
Please submit your reviews as soon as possible but no later than EOD 18
Tanzanica S. King
Sr. Manager, Meeting Strategy and Design
Office +1 310 301 5800
Mobile +1 310 995 3038