[council] FW: REMINDER Feedback on GNSO Review - SURVEY - Please respond

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: REMINDER Feedback on GNSO Review - SURVEY - Please respond
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 15:22:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

REMINDER – please participate in this survey. Only two Council members have
participated to date (thank you for that!). Your input will be invaluable for
future reviews.

Thanks,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the
GNSO Newcomer pages.