RE: [council] FW: Outside legal Support for WS2 --- FW: Slides and AC recording CCWG Accountability Webinar 22 August 2016

  • To: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] FW: Outside legal Support for WS2 --- FW: Slides and AC recording CCWG Accountability Webinar 22 August 2016
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:58:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Stephanie

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/Cell

Twitter: @VlawDC

From: Stephanie Perrin [mailto:stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 7:57 PM
To: Phil Corwin; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] FW: Outside legal Support for WS2 --- FW: Slides and AC
recording CCWG Accountability Webinar 22 August 2016

Thanks for sharing this Phil.  I think all your points are spot on, and I am
wondering how we can elevate these concerns now and get the budget increased,
and oversight of the decision-making regarding the procurement of legal advice
improved.

Stephanie Perrin