From: Glen de Saint Géry [mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:45 AM
To: GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Cc: Heather Forrest; Phil Corwin; Rubens Kuhl; James M. Bladel; Amr Elsadr;
Volker Greimann (vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: RE: [council] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 Hyderabad: What You Need to
Know (Part 2) - ICANN

Dear All,

Please see the response from the Meeting Team responsible for Hotel Support to
the issue that Heather raised:

The email appears to be a generated standard email that is sent to funded
travelers and not one unique to ICANN Hyderabad. The process to provide hotel
confirmations would usually take as long, but we have taken great measures to
ensure hotel confirmations for Hyderabad will be provided in a timely manner.
The goal is to have them all distributed by the end of the month (August 31).

Thank you and we will keep you informed.
Kind regards,

Glen