Re: [council] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 Hyderabad: What You Need to Know (Part 2) - ICANN

Hi Heather,

In my experience, Constituency Travel provides hotel reservations solely for
the purpose of visa acquisition at a time early enough to apply for one.

At a later time, they provide the actual confirmed reservation details for the
hotel in which we should be staying.

It works. At least I've never had a problem because of this. You may want to
confirm this with CT yourself.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Amr