[council] LAST CALL - latest version of GNSO Review of GAC Communique

  • Subject: [council] LAST CALL - latest version of GNSO Review of GAC Communique
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:20:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councilors,

Please submit any other comments you may have on the revised draft GNSO
Response to the GAC Helsinki Communique by close of business (COB) in your time
zone today, Wednesday 27 July 2016. The latest version is dated 23 July (as
circulated by Marika with Carlos’ edits). I’ve reattached it for your
convenience.

As you’ll recall, the Council will vote on this item by electronic ballot
starting on 6 August, with the voting period running for 4 calendar days
thereafter (till 9 August). Please see Glen’s recent note to you about
confirming your email availability for this period. Note that there will also
be another motion up for voting, on confirming the final slate of CSC members
and liaisons.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong