[council] ICANN Board meetings this week

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN Board meetings this week
  • From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 06:47:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

On Saturday  we had an ICANN Board meeting, and we also will have another small
meeting today to talk about a 5 year budget forecast..

The Agenda for the meeting on Saturday is as follows:

https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/agenda-2016-06-25-en

Agenda | Regular Meeting of the ICANN Board

Consent Agenda

          Approval of Board Meeting Minutes from 19 April, 15 May and 27 May
2016

          Thank you from Security and Stability Advisory Committee

          Delegation of the бг ("bg") domain representing Bulgaria in Cyrillic
script to Imena.BG Plc (Names.BG Plc)

          FY17 Operating Plan and Budget

          Consideration of Independent Review Panel's Final Declaration in the
Donuts Inc. v. ICANN IRP

Main Agenda

          Independent Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization
Final Report and Recommendations

          Revised Expected Standards of Behavior

          New gTLD Program: Reviews and Future Path

          Review of .HOTEL Application Status

         AOB

:
From:  https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/agenda-2016-06-27-en

Agenda | Regular Meeting of the ICANN Board

Main Agenda

          FY17 Update to the Five-Year Operating Plan

          AOB