Re: [council] FW: [community-finance] Report on Draft ICANN FY17 Operating Plan & Budget and Five-Year Operating Plan Update

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: [community-finance] Report on Draft ICANN FY17 Operating Plan & Budget and Five-Year Operating Plan Update
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:01:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GNSO Councilors,

Please find attached and extraction of the responses by ICANN Finance staff to
the Council’s public comment submission regarding ICANN’s FY17 draft budget.
The MS Word document only contains responses to the GNSO Council, as the
original Public Comment report is well over 150 pages.  I also attached the
original submission to the PCF for your reference. Links to the PCF and report
are posted below.  It is expected that the ICANN Board will deliberate and vote
on the FY17 Draft budget at its next meeting.

Public Comment Forum:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/op-budget-fy17-five-year-2016-03-05-en

PCF Report from staff:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-op-budget-fy17-five-year-06jun16-en.pdf

Please let the Policy staff know if you have any additional questions or
require clarification.

Thank you.

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the
GNSO Newcomer pages.