[council] ICANN56 - Helsinki Schedule Updated

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN56 - Helsinki Schedule Updated
  • From: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:22:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All

The latest version of the Helsinki Schedule is available. Following a call of
the planning committee we were able to resolve a conflict with the Cross
Community sessions on RPMs, which has been moved to Monday, and the ccNSO
session on Country and Other Geographic Names stays on Wednesday.

The Council meeting with the ICANN Board is scheduled for Monday, from 10.45am
to 12.00

It is not anticipated that there will be any significant changes to the
attached.

Thanks

Donna