Re: [council] RSVP Helsinki Informal Council dinner Tuesday 28 June at 18:30 EEST

  • To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RSVP Helsinki Informal Council dinner Tuesday 28 June at 18:30 EEST
  • From: Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:54:11 +0200
  • Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=48RPCcvWWLtVlGQPxVU3yj5pxivkpvOXLdmsI68NW8A=; b=XolShiq2gRcoV9QCQVRmRHe1V3wZa5zd55X1HuHzDCTzeqp3PQxrzgv8/ZuTMki3pA REkk3CiZoN4pCnfT/BQoGjwhDMoeKqJ/ZpVG+QQj/mOJoTbwtimSnzSbtku9A3PWqcb/ /ogArA7nT8dhZca4ebxvAOjy3XdSCQv/10MIeFZS0q9aDHKxsJ7hzhCMNY+M6MtKEPK2 b0XQeJMuiF4hek3ACgIxPrIi2Mu5tSY+VrIMGEJq3lf6K025hOkbtvTnPKSO3aZHsgv1 6DXvGCq7y2+EPYyPWHx+dPM9woTZH+tdJudGmuMh7pEeMoF0nRZaqf4gtAGhc9jBxK+6 NfCQ==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I join Volker in apologising for responding late. Please, count me in too.
Thanks so much Ed for arranging this lovely opportunity to get together and
explore a bit of Helsinki.
All the best!
Marilia