Re: [council] UPDATED Agenda for ICANN Board meeting on 27 May 2016

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] UPDATED Agenda for ICANN Board meeting on 27 May 2016
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 18:38:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=st3Y/BKM0y8aDTdPxbtgol0xzi0u4/Tl3NG/nIEtk3o=; b=ostTE0ooGC4mIyA1ILJi5hOAG9mWxYM2iQCXpv8YZTCdXa/uTd83Rsj7y78z0dbbPBktRq+97hDAAKDYJya13YQtp79K02tl4cz1CH3Lly914iUXPoiP0FDsx2Ht949u69rCxEWhtQ3+ouyz0Zabf5PZGh9C2nzYe61p8OD+1Cs=