Re: [council] Call for Volunteers - GNSO Selection Committee

Hi Donna,

I have another question regarding the “GNSO Council Selection Process” (section
1.2 of the document attached to your original email). I appreciate the time
constraint creating the need for a hasty set-up for this committee, so I am not
suggesting we extend the deadline. I am not however sure why its membership
needs to be limited to Councillors. Why can’t Councillors make nominations from
our SGs/Cs.

It seems to me (at least from an NCSG perspective) that there are members of
our stakeholder group who may serve the GNSO well in making a recommendation to
the Council on a non gTLD-registry GNSO appointee to the CSC.

Thanks.

Amr