Re: [council] Draft Letter to the Board on Red Cross Names & Identifier

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Letter to the Board on Red Cross Names & Identifier
  • From: David Cake <davecake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:36:46 +0800
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=AAFkpIzu3BlcfLIx7Th4uijYCIi0Kn7OXu23Ie4nFwo=; b=GtnZW+C4V7sKkQZSQiVvRRZds4K/6jQeTfndM5z5zwUCtbR8JsycE1MaZ9O3TK9u1t qkpOyyhnUHnguJav31ruds2lDg6URGTZtG43z6wu2HI7nXZA6CPQjmxAyKKzGEJ2YB6Q wNPE7CkAvjigoBB4oSyK6XZygp2wzhzb/E076zd0JIgjM1Dic7lFqndlb3YJm5gfext+ Be1vNVswbR+gduxOUKKjggyOMCQGNdUCnQl/fR0lx6wWAQL9JEWhHiLI47NFB4ZcDz1s KOsMFx9IQ6FMd2L0Dr3IUevLD3ZA1yPp9QKynb+tDlEbelZnrqzSqZxnKCA1J16Y5vlk gPHQ==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No objection to that letter.

David