[council] FW: CWG on Internet Governance - status update

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: CWG on Internet Governance - status update
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:43:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find below a message from Olivier Crépin-Leblond concerning the CWG
on Internet Governance.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Wednesday 11 May 2016 at 16:52
To:  Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>, Rafik Dammak
<rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, Young-eum Lee <yesunhoo@xxxxxxxxx>, Nigel Hickson
<nigel.hickson@xxxxxxxxx>, Desiree Cabrera <desiree.cabrera@xxxxxxxxx>,
Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>, "Carlos Raúl G." <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Fwd: Re: CWG on Internet Governance - status update

Dear Marika,

please be so kind to find my personal response to Carlos's report to the
GNSO Council which I would kindly ask you to share with the Council ahead of
tomorrow's Council call. Although I would have the ability to post it myself
directly, this ability is granted on the basis of my involvement as ALAC
Liaison and I do not wish to mix roles/responsibilities.
I believe that the explanation I provide below might help with deliberations
and indeed shorten them so we can focus on questions from Councillors and
not the initial explanation on the usefulness of the CCWG-IG.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
Co-Chair CCWG-IG