De : owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la
part de Amr Elsadr
Envoyé : mercredi 11 mai 2016 18:14
À : GNSO Council List
Objet : [council] Fwd: Memo to GNSO re: bundling Translation and
Transliteration into Thick WHOIS IRT

Hi again,

Resending this, as my previous email popped up in the archives looking a little
strange.

Thanks again.

Amr

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Fwd: Memo to GNSO re: bundling Translation and Transliteration into
Thick WHOIS IRT
Date: May 10, 2016 at 9:38:36 PM GMT+2
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Hi,

In preparation for item 8 on Thursday’s Council meeting agenda, I am forwarding
a memo developed by GDD staff, and addressed to the GNSO Council, outlining the
rationale and preliminary community feedback to the proposal of merging the
implementation of the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information
PDP recommendations with the Consistent Labelling and Display track of the
“thick” WHOIS implementation process currently underway.

I hope you will find this informative. I can take any questions or comments
from the Council back to the IRT. Of course, you can also direct those to Cyrus
and Francisco during their briefing to us on the topic in two days.

Thanks.

Amr

Begin forwarded message: