[council] Schedule/Timing of AoC Reviews

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Schedule/Timing of AoC Reviews
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 14:38:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=uIhlkqZC5+J8ME6jkE9qsyYbSZ+1lDx52VEzNGg9fJY=; b=RNOrLNBmDdY+dc+yNcDuBxNH30zyQZBB/cFtG5R02QzD9YgxAgxYEOI1L5hZeeU8FKHHR1/73QciM54dAUlMvJ5fJTlFggb37MflK0K3uI0wazV2SF5snlZop5pmJSVZcngqtPzZfJrjbLhXfhzMn+A/vBLrCxGWiaKy5bSP3vE=