[council] Follow up - Call between GNSO/IETF

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Follow up - Call between GNSO/IETF
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 14:37:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=r0mwHfNrpEAHe7SDJXrsjgBK8eDdv8sqU572MkWTKaU=; b=kS/3OsV1wnFAM8VfhwdOf70UlYFtpTmha9Ek+A1Kmv7mEuOW5+WSauNCBuBjWiJZI8QdAZJqldTVxyg+kkNBksPt9q+SyA+TRk9OavSBTskJBDpStZev/ekqOpjlkFlbTiu3jcZPlscIqerKBsCktJKNqWoXWMkpbhKX4VD099E=